Do you have hearing loss? Maybe. Imagine if you could hear and remember better with less effort and stress on your brain. Wouldn’t life be easier if you had solutions to help you recall what people say? Good news! The latest hearing aids do just that.
How prevalent is hearing loss?
The answer is that many people have hearing loss and could benefit from using hearing aids. It could be you or a loved one.
Did you know?
- One in three adults age 65 and above experience some form of hearing loss.1
- Older adults who use hearing aids show reduced depression symptoms and improved quality of life.1
- 60% of our military personnel return home from overseas with hearing impairment2, often as a result of noise exposure.
- One in five teenagers has some level of hearing loss.2
- Only 3 in 10 adults who had a physical exam in the last year say it included a hearing screening.3
Are you one of the nearly 50 million Americans4 with some degree of hearing loss? (If you aren’t sure, then it might be time for a hearing assessment.*)
Innovative solutions and advanced devices
Today’s hearing aids include very advanced hearing devices with innovative options. Their minuscule size, coupled with hair-toned color options, provides true discreetness. There are exciting new features that will change the way you think about and use hearing aids, including features that:
- Automatically adjust to different soundscapes
- Enable you to listen to multiple speakers, even in noisy environments
- Connect directly to the internet, your smartphone or television via Bluetooth® and wireless capabilities
Most noteworthy, some models offer a convenient, new rechargeable+ unit that saves hundreds of dollars on disposable batteries annually.
Do I have hearing loss?
The first step is to identify your needs.* This involves:
- Hearing assessment*, complete with baseline and familiar voice tests
- Otoscopy exam of your ear canal (hearing loss may be from earwax)
- Live demonstration* of the latest hearing aid technology
In addition, you can learn about the products through a demonstration.
Could your solution lie with high-tech hearing aids?
Our professional team is happy to discuss your needs and solutions that make sense for your lifestyle, habits and budget. Most of all, we want you to feel comfortable with solutions for your hearing loss. Rather than guess, we welcome you to call (212) 786-5741 to make an appointment today.
2Shari Eberts, Hearing Loss Facts, livingwithhearingloss.com.
*The purpose of this hearing assessment and/or demonstration is for hearing wellness to determine if the patient(s) may benefit from using hearing aids. Products demonstrated may differ from products sold. Test conclusion may not be a medical diagnosis. The use of any hearing aid may not fully restore normal hearing and does not prevent future hearing loss. Testing is to evaluate your hearing wellness, which may include selling and fitting hearing aids. Hearing instruments may not meet the needs of all hearing-impaired individuals. One offer per customer. Insurance benefit, including Managed Care or federal reimbursements, cannot be combined with any of our promotional offers, coupons or discounts. Other terms may apply. See office for details. +Rechargeable unit is sold as a kit only. ZPower® Rechargeable Kit includes charging dock with power supply, 2 x silver-zinc rechargeable batteries and 2 x battery drawers. Hearing aids are not included.